Paid On Results is very happy to announce the launch of Tom & Dick’s affiliate program.
Luxury bedding, ethically made. Not everyone sleeps in the same way. That’s why we think you should be able to buy bedding that has been crafted perfectly for you. Three finishes, three unique qualities.
Why Tom & Dick’s?
- 100% natural fibres – we use only the finest cotton and linen flax for all of our bedding
- Ethically made – we only partner with suppliers who share our commitment to social and environmental values.
- Pillowcases included – housewife pillowcases included with every duvet set.
- OEKO-TEX certified – this means no nasty chemicals get in the way of your perfect night’s sleep.
- Made to last – it takes our artisans 240 hours to make your bedding
How it all started
On our journey to find bedding perfection, we’ve trekked to four continents, twelve mills, and analysed 137 different types of bedding. The result? A simple range of bed sets crafted perfectly for you. Just like the perfect cup of coffee, a blend of fine ingredients is always best. That’s why we’ve curated a mix of natural fibres from around the world. Rather than settling for a single source, we’ve curated a range of yarn from Spain, India, Egypt and beyond. The flax for our linen bedding comes from Normandy, France. All of our bedding is designed in Manchester, then crafted by highly-skilled artisans in a family-run mill in Portugal. Together, this ensures you have a selection of bedding where every fibre, weave and finish has been carefully selected, making your sleeping hours the best they can be.’
For more information about Tom & Dick’s affiliate program, click here.