Date joined Paid On Results: 22nd October 2019
Affiliate Acceptance: Merchant Approval
Cookie Length: 30 Day(s)
Merchant URL: http://azuni.co.uk/
Product Feed: Yes
Azuni London (worn by the Duchess of Cambridge) was born out of a passion for ancient cultures, tribal spirit, passion and soul. Our misson: to preserve ancient skills handed down from generation whilst maintaining a sustainable living for the communities we work with.
For the eco savvy, fashion conscious woman, Azuni is a niche brand that loves to 'mix it and shake it'. We blend influences from an ancient past with stories of today, creating accessories for everyday ethical luxury.
Ideas and designs hand crafted desgins for new world urban tribes.
WHY WORK WITH AZUNI?
We believe in slow and conscious fashion, our mission to preserve ancient skills handed down from generation to generation whilst providing a sustainable living for the communities that we work with. The result: stunning, luxury artisan jewellery.
- We are a leading, well known fashion UK jewellery brand supplying designs to over 350 department stores, lifestyle and fashion boutiques worldwide.
- We are offering up to 12% commission on any sales made from our website across all product categories including our hugely popular Kate Aqua Drop Stone Earrings (personally chosen by Kate Middleton - The Duchess of Cambridge).
- We are happy to offer exclusive discount codes for our key affiliates
- Azuni strives for ethical work practices and support the communities we work with by donating a portion of EVERY SALE to help children through education in rural Guatemala. Our goal is to increase this aid year on year through our online growth campaign.
- This a great opportunity for any bloggers and influencers who cover fashion, lifestyle, food, travel or mindfulness to join our tribe and make the world a fairer place.
Program Commission Tiers
£1+ sales value per month
10% of order value
£500.00+ sales value per month
12% of order value
PPC Restrictions: We ask affiliates to please refrain from bidding on the brand name "Azuni London", "azuni.co.uk", or confusingly similar misspellings or derivatives of the word, full or seperations on PPC search engines.
Azuni London Sample Creative