Date joined Paid On Results: 05th December 2016
Affiliate Acceptance: Merchant Approval
Cookie Length: 30 Day(s)
Merchant URL: https://www.beadazzle.co.uk/
Product Feed: Yes
Beadazzle is the longest established officially authorised on-line retailer of PANDORA Jewellery. The only UK stockist specialising in all PANDORA Jewellery focusing entirely on PANDORA since 2006.
Beadazzle are committed to providing excellent customer service and every member of the team has a full and comprehensive knowledge of PANDORA jewellery offering an exemplary level of service to every customer.
These are what we call our Core Values
- Provide a level of service that goes beyond our customers' expectations
- Despatch products the same day (before 4pm) our customer orders them
- Present our products beautifully
- Build honest relationships based on confidence and trust
- Be passionate about our business and enjoy what we do
- Endeavour to ensure our customers are always happy
- Recognising we are human, try to resolve problems straight away & keep people informed
- Think today what our customers will want tomorrow
Facts for Affiliates
- The average online order value in 2015 was £54
- The conversion rate in 2015 was 2.25%
- The average online order value in 2016 was £59
- The conversion rate in 2016 was 2.89%
- We have a very low number of products returned
- New products are added to our website in seasons usually 4-5 times a year
- We offer a commission of 8% to affiliates
- We offer FREE UK DELIVERY on all orders regardless of value
- We have a live stock system
- We offer regular competitions and special offers
Program Commission Tiers
8% of order value
PPC Restrictions: We ask affiliates to please refrain from bidding on the brand name "Beadazzle", "Pandora" or confusingly similar misspellings or derivatives of the word, full or seperations on PPC search engines.
We are currently not looking to work with Cashback and Voucher sites.
Please do not submit our product feed to Froogle, PriceRunner or any other third party feed based comparison site.
TLD Restrictions: Affiliates should not use our company name directly within a TLD (top level domain) as this could be seen as passing off to potential customers. Affiliates are welcome to use our name within a structure.
- Example 1: www.beadazzle.co.uk (BAD)
- Example 2: www.xyz123456.com/beadazzle/ (ACCEPTABLE)