Named after their first-born, BellaMira Home is the love child of co-founders, Puneet and Preeti Wadhwani.
Having worked for over two decades in the corporate world of travel & hospitality, in 2015, I found solace and peace in the quiet confidence of crystals. During my travels, from the far-flung shores of Tokyo, covering the world to Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, I have been ferreting out artisanal pieces pertaining to her passion for unique and artisanal jewellery.
BellaMira Home started in our kitchen table back in 2015, and with the strength and conviction of Puneet’s strategic mind, opened its flagship store in picturesque Pitshanger Lane in Ealing in 2020.
The shop is a peaceful haven for all crystal and gemstone lovers, reiki masters, yoga and healing practioners and more. Over 250 styles of crystals and gemstones and a further 2000 SKU's in stock at all times.
Working with small batch artisanal producers in India and Brazil we offer the wide selection of real gemstones with weekly air shipments. With over 150 types of crystals in stock we can offer next day delivery to mainland U.K. Our online customers can be assured we have high street presence frequented by professionals in the industry which a hallmark to the authentic products on sale.
Key Advantages of Bella Mira Home :
1. Solid e-Commerce website built on EKM.
2. Phone and email support for customers.
3. Video Calls available to showcase crystals before making online purchases.
4. Crystal and Gemstones have less than 1 % refund rate.
5. High Converting Amazon etsy and eBay Listings, Direct Website offers lower prices than 3rd party marketplace.
6. Fast Commission pay outs.
7. Direct contact with myself Preeti on phone, whatsapp and email for affiliates.
8. Speedy response to affiliate banner, offer requests and very open to ideas to boost visibility.
Program Commission Tiers
7% of order value
PPC Restrictions: We ask affiliates to please refrain from bidding on the brand name "Bella Mira Home", "bellamira.co.uk", or confusingly similar misspellings or derivatives of the word, full or seperations on PPC search engines.