Date joined Paid On Results: 12th August 2021
Affiliate Acceptance: Merchant Approval
Cookie Length: 90 Day(s)
Merchant URL: https://glamourmirrors.co.uk/
Product Feed: Yes
Glamour Mirrors is the UKs leading Hollywood Mirror brand - bringing professional quality studio lighting into the home. Their ethos is to give customers a luxury experience, dramatically enhance make-up application and celebrate individuality by empowering each and every one of us to feel confident in our own skin.
Launched in Spring 2020 the brand exploded bringing light to almost 5,000 customers in its first months.
This innovative and desirable brand is continually adding to its exclusive and popular product mix, offering customers the latest in light technology combined with its unique and glamorous Hollywood style.
The iconic range of Glamour Mirrors are equally sought-after among beauty lovers, celebrities and professionals alike - now they are offering you the chance to become a valued affiliate.
Selected products also feature
Average order value
Various creative banner sizes are available.
Partners of Glamour Mirrors who are able to drive interest and sales shall be rewarded with exclusive commissions guaranteed.
This Affiliate Program has now closed.
PPC Restrictions: Glamour Mirrors has an extensive in-house PPC program. We do not want affiliates to compete with our own campaign or to drive up our costs.
- PPC bidding on the "Glamour Mirrors" brand name is not allowed.
- Similarly we do not allow bidding on variations or misspellings of the brand name.
- Please do not bid on "brand + generic" keywords, such as "Glamour Mirrors offers", "Glamour Mirrors voucher codes"
- Please ensure that the keywords the merchant has identified are added to your negative keyword list.
- Using the Glamour Mirrors URL as your display URL is likewise not allowed.
- Affiliates may make use of the name Glamour Mirrors in the description.
We will reverse commissions and reject any affiliates found breaking our PPC Restrictions
TLD Restrictions: Affiliates should not use our company name directly within a TLD (top level domain) as this could be seen as passing off to potential customers. Affiliates are welcome to use our name within a structure.
- Example 1: http://www.buyglamourmirrors.co.uk/ (BAD)
- Example 2: www.xyz123456.com/GlamourMirrors/ (ACCEPTABLE)
Glamour Mirrors Sample Creative