Date joined Paid On Results: 20th February 2020
Affiliate Acceptance: Merchant Approval
Cookie Length: 30 Day(s)
Merchant URL: https://www.homeemergencyassist.com/
A bit about us and what we do
Our home emergency insurance frees people from the worry of high repair bills if their boiler, heating or plumbing breakdowns. Our policies offer peace of mind and covers areas in the home that are not covered by home insurance.
With us, homeowners have access to trustworthy tradesman. We have an extensive network of gas safe engineers, plumbers, locksmiths, drainage experts and other specialist tradesmen, all over the UK ready to respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All it takes is a quick phone call to our dedicated claims line.
We provide a valuable and competitive alternative to large boiler insurance providers such as British Gas and Corgi.
We also provide high quality appliance insurance, taking the stress away when a fridge or washing machine breaks down.
We put our customers first and have a dedicated customer service team who focus on providing excellent customer service which is reflected in our ‘Excellent’ rating on Trustpilot and 4.6* TrustScore from thousands of satisfied customers.
Home Emergency Cover
- Boiler and Central Heating
- Plumbing and Drainage
- Complete Cover - Boiler, central heating, plumbing, drainage, utilities and security
- Optional Boiler Service
Home Emergency Cover Restrictions
- We do not cover landlords for Home Emergency Insurance
- We do not cover boilers 15 years of age or older
- We do not cover park homes, mobile homes or caravans
Home appliance insurance and cover from Home Emergency Assist promises protection for a wide range of home appliances. We offer washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and tumble dryer insurance and more!
- Fridge/Freezer (including wine coolers)
- Washing Machine
- Freestanding Cooker
- Oven or Hob
- Tumble Dryer
- Hood or Extractor
Appliance Polices Include
- Up to £2,500 cover limit
- Accidental damage cover
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover
- 24/7 online claims submission
Appliance Cover Restrictions
- We do not cover appliances 10 years old or over.
Home Emergency Assist is an appointed representative of Insure Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Validation Period: We have a 14 day cooling off period for all our products. Commission will not be confirmed until one month after the policy start date.
Standard commission: 12% per sale
Average order value: £114
Program Commission Tiers
12% of order value
PPC Restrictions: Home Emergency Assist has an extensive PPC program. We do not want publishers to compete with our own campaign or to drive up our costs
- PPC bidding on the "Home Emergency Assist" brand name is not allowed
- Similarly, we do not allow bidding on any variations or misspellings of the brand name
- Please do not bid on any "brand + generic" keywords, such as "Home Emergency offers", "Home Emergency Assist voucher codes", "Home Emergency Assist discount"
- Please ensure that the keywords the merchant has identified are added to your negative keyword list
- Using the Home Emergency Assist URL as your display URL is likewise not allowed
- You may not make use of Home Emergency Assist trademark name in your PPC ads
- Affiliates may make use of the name Home Emergency Assist in the description
We will reverse commissions and reject any affiliates found breaking our PPC Restrictions
TLD Restrictions: Affiliates should not use our company name directly within a TLD (top-level domain) as this could be seen as passing off to potential customers. Affiliates are welcome to use our name within a structure.
- Example 1: https://www.discount_HomeEmergencyAssist.com/ (BAD)
- Example 2: www.xyz123456.com/Home Emergency Assist/ (ACCEPTABLE)
Home Emergency Assist Sample Creative