Date joined Paid On Results: 01st June 2005
Affiliate Acceptance: Merchant Approval
Cookie Length: 365 Day(s)
Merchant URL: http://www.kaleidoscope.co.uk/
Product Feed: Yes
Kaleidoscope is aimed at the more mature female market. With an emphasis on fashion, we also sell home furnishings, cookery, gifts, garden accessories and health & beauty products to name but a few. Our business model is to acquire and retain new customers that want to shop online using a pay and go method.
Affiliate Program Benefits:
- 10% commission for all fashion categories, 5% for everything else
- Commission on repeat orders within 365 days
- Exclusive online discount
- Specially created customer landing page (discount displayed, no phone numbers)
- Product feeds, updated daily
- No affiliate commission claw backs for returns
- Industry standard sized banners
- Dynamic content links
- Top 40 best sellers
- New customer incentives
- Commission funding float
- Dedicated affiliate manager
- Anti spyware policy
- Affiliate newsletter with tips, news and the latest offers
The Kaleidoscope Customer:
Mid market BC1C2
Individual women with a sense of style
Stylish and unique fashion for her; Inspirational products for her home
Individual, Stylish, Quality
If your audience tends to be younger, we have two other catalogues with affiliate programs on Paid On Results. Freemans and Grattan each have their own unique demographic profiles, both of which focus on customers younger than those of Kaleidoscope. More detailed demographic information is available from your affiliate manager.
We at Kaleidoscope understand affiliate marketing and how important it is to have someone developing new and existing relationships. The Otto UK Affiliate Team will be able to answer any queries you have, from simple questions about linking to advice on maximising your commissions and strategic partnerships. If in doubt about anything, just ask. Contact the Affiliate Team at email@example.com
This Affiliate Program has now closed.
Additional terms and conditions for Kaleidoscope Catalogue (“Kaleidoscope”) Program.
These are in addition to those set out in the Paid On Results Affiliate Terms. These terms and conditions apply to the Kaleidoscope brand.
1. Search Engine Pay for Performance advertising (PPC)
1.1 You agree not to directly or indirectly bid on the brand names Kaleidoscope or any confusingly similar words, mis-spells or derivatives of the brand. This includes Google, Miva, MSN and Yahoo and any other PPC provider.
1.2 You agree not to use www.Kaleidoscope.co.uk as the display URL in Google, or any other PPC provider or generally mislead the consumer into believing the advertisement is from the official Kaleidoscope site. This includes all PPC keywords.
1.3 You agree not to bid on Kaleidoscope brand names (see clause 1.1) or use www.Kaleidoscope.co.uk as the display URL (see clause 1.2) for the purpose of diverting consumers to Kaleidoscope competitors or any other website.
2. You agree not to put the Kaleidoscope website into frames or use masked URLs.
3. You agree not to run Add to Favourite pop ups or campaigns on your site that lead the consumer to believe they are book-marking the official Kaleidoscope site.
4. You agree to allow users to navigate your site using the browser back button.
5. You agree not to alter any of the creative or logos presented in the Paid On Results interface and will only use those that are available. Any creative not supplied through the Paid On Results network can only be used with approval from Kaleidoscope.
Kaleidoscope Sample Creative