Date joined Paid On Results: 13th September 2019
Affiliate Acceptance: Auto Accept
Cookie Length: 7 Day(s)
Merchant URL: https://www.parcelabc.com/
In these times of globalisation, the need to ship parcels from different countries and deliver them to various corners of the world has increased significantly, so logistic services are becoming more and more important every day, and new ways to optimise these services are constantly being sought out. The ParcelABC platform is an original and innovative solution which creates new rules in the global parcel delivery market. ParcelABC allows you to take advantage of any empty spaces that various couriers and parcel delivery companies might have in their vehicles, and this ensures that even express shipments are delivered safely and at the lowest price.
Our system’s unique algorithm unites the most reliable couriers from around the world into one network. When you place an order, we look for an empty space for your parcel on one of the many parcel delivery vehicles taking the route selected. The system plans the optimal route in terms of time, price, or time and price. Once it is dispatched, the parcel may travel with several courier services before it reaches the recipient.
Program Commission Tiers
15% of order value
PPC Restrictions: Parcel ABC has an extensive in-house PPC program. We do not want affiliates to compete with our own campaign or to drive up our costs.
- PPC bidding on the Parcel ABC brand name is not allowed.
- Similarly we do not allow bidding on variations or misspellings of the brand name (such as Parcell ABC or ParcelsABC).
- Please do not bid on "brand + generic" keywords, such as "Parcel ABC offers", "ParcelABC voucher codes".
- Please ensure that the keywords the merchant has identified are added to your negative keyword list.
- Using the Parcel ABC URL as your display URL is likewise not allowed.
- You may not make use of Parcel ABC trademark names in your PPC ads.
- Affiliates may make use of the name Parcel ABC in the description.
We will reverse commissions and reject any affiliates found breaking our PPC Restrictions.
TLD Restrictions:Affiliates should not use our company name directly within a TLD (top level domain) as this could be seen as passing off to potential customers. Affiliates are welcome to use our name within a structure.
- Example 1: http://www.parcelabc.co.uk/ (BAD)
- Example 2: www.xyz123456.com/parcelabc/ (ACCEPTABLE)
Parcel ABC Sample Creative