Date joined Paid On Results: 11th February 2020
Affiliate Acceptance: Auto Accept
Cookie Length: 60 Day(s)
Merchant URL: https://powerbikes.uk/
Founded in 2017 we opened the first store in an industrial unit in Whitehaven. Growing through word of mouth alone we built up an excellent reputation locally and across the UK. Just under 2 years since opening we opened our second store on the High Street in Dumfries. Right in the heart of Scotland’s mountain bike territory, the 7Stanes. All our staff are heavily involved in how Powerbikes is ran, managed and promoted. It’s like a big family here. And if the staff are happy, the customers are happy too!
Powerbikes Mission Statement
Promoting sustainable transport with industry leading expertise and service, Powerbikes is the one stop shop for anything E-Bike.
What We Sell
Our main focus is on Electric Bikes. However, we also sell E-Bike conversion kits (yes you can convert your old bike to electric), Electric Motorbikes and all related parts and accessories.
Not sure what an E-Bike is?
For all intents and purposes, it is a push bike. The main difference is an Electric Bike has an electric motor that assists the rider while pedalling. Making hills and headwinds easily manageable by any rider.
Our main demographic is age 40+ Leisure Riders and Commuters. However, there is a growing demand for Electric Mountain Bikes which mostly sell to age 30-65. Those who are aware of their environmental impact often choose an E-Bike over a car.
The E-Bike Market
It's been said to be the biggest thing in cycling since the creation of the mountain bike. The UK is showing 20% YoY growth in the sales of E-Bikes and that is only going to continue growing. Many countries in Europe Electric Bike sales now account for 2/3rds of bicycle sales. While the UK is still a little behind
Why We're Different
Well, we care. We're always here to answer any questions or queries. And every member of staff has a passion for what they do here. If you'd like to speak to me directly the Dumfries store number is 01387 270209, I'm Richard.
Why Promote Us?
- The products we sell are of higher quality. Meaning less returns, more happy customers and repeat custom.
- Higher Average Transaction Value. Our ATV is £2000.
- Conversion Kits are an easy sell when compared to the price of a new E-Bike. Priced between £400 and £1000 they are easier to sell in larger numbers.
- Even the customers get rewards! 2% reward points earned on every transaction.
- E-Bikes are a great form of sustainable transport. Zero emissions!
- E-Bikes are a great wat to keep fit. Proven in several studies that E-Bike riders get more exercise as they ride more often, ride further and replace more short journeys with their bike that they would have done in their car!
Powerbikes Sample Creative