Paid On Results today becomes the first Affiliate Network to publish details of their commitment to a new level of transparency for Affiliate payments.
- Average Payment Availability time for each individual Merchant displayed in Merchant Directory
- Insight into the payment speed across all transactions over the last 90 days
- 60% of all transactions in the previous 90 days ready were ready to be paid to Affiliates within 7 days
Within our Merchant Directory, Affiliates can now see the Average Payment Availability for each Merchant. This is the number of days on average between a transaction taking place and when the commission due for that transaction is available to be paid to the Affiliate. These averages are worked out across all transactions for each Merchant over the previous 90 day period and are updated daily.
Additionally, to provide further levels of transparency, Paid On Results have added a new report in the Payment Centre of the Affiliate Control Panel which shows the Payment Availability across all transactions for the previous 90 days to give a overall view of how fast commission to available to be paid to Affiliates.
These analytics are available to all Affiliates via the Affiliate Control Panel in the Payment Centre and are updated daily.
Leading the pack
Paid On Results already exceeds other Affiliate Networks when it comes to Affiliate payments by offering a system which
- Allows for multiple payments to Affiliates per month
- Offers customised daily payment email alerts to Affiliates
- Provides an insight into payment speed for each payment
- Has no payment windows – Affiliates can request payment at any time
At Paid On Results we don’t think there should be any unknowns when it comes to something as important as payments to our Affiliates. Our new average payment date and analytics of all transactions over the last 90 days, together with our existing sophisticated leading payment system, further demonstrates our continued evolving platform and our approach to accountability.
Treated as equal
All Affiliates are treated as equal when it comes to payment speed at Paid On Results. The average payment time applies to all Affiliates, regardless of size or earnings. New Affiliates to our Affiliate Network will experience slightly slower payments for the first two invoices submitted (to allow for first time security check) before automatically being boosted to our regular payment system.